Our Academy provides an extensive 3 day training course 7 hours per day that are designed to cover the bases of the Microblading Process. Whether you are just getting into the field or have years of experience under your belt, there is always something new and exciting to learn. From theory to hands on practice, to perfect natural looking eyebrows – our course deliver everything you need to know about the latest eyebrow enhancements in the industry.
Our professional instructors lead you step by step in a small class environment for a more personal and fun learning experience. New Brow Academy also provide After Class Support to our graduates to ensure your success when the course has been completed.
A $500 Deposit are due upon Registration. The Remaining amount is due two weeks prior to course date. Deposits are Non-Refundable or Non-Transferable.
After completing 2 in class models, you will be required to submit 3 further approved before and after model photos. Upon completion of a total of 5 satisfactory models, you will then receive your Certificate from NBA in the mail.
MAINTAINING BOUNDARIES AS A SPA PROFESSIONAL
This course is all about maintaining boundaries in the spa industry. So you’ve graduated, you’re now a licensed skin care professional, but what next? Where do you learn how to take your spa career from a dream to a reality? From good to great?
Maybe you’re working as an esthetician, tattoo artist, microblading specialist or wanting to open your own business but things just aren’t going the way you had planned. You left esthetic school with so much enthusiasm, but now you find yourself feeling overwhelmed and disappointed when you go to work.
How do you change that? What can you do to get control of your clientele, your income, and your career as a whole? This course goes over every aspect you need to know to further your career as a spa professional. And So Much More!!
POTENTIAL WEEKLY INCOME BASED ON COMMON FEES AND PROCEDURES PER WEEK
Estimated prices per procedure are current at time of publication and may vary according to region.
Please check the current rates in your area for a more informed perspective.
NEW BROW ACADEMY COURSE OVERVIEW
- Introduction to 3D Embroidery Brows
- Eyebrow Design, Face Symmetry and Measurement
- Skin History, Colour Theory
- Skin Tone, Pigment Selection, Color Mixing and Colour Correction
- Allergic Reaction and Pigment Patch Testing
- Numbing Cream / Anesthetic Cream
- Assembling Microblading Pen
- Eyebrow Stretching Techniques
- Student Practice on Microblading Skins
- Q & A’s
- What Tools And Products Are Used
- Needle Usage for Eyebrow
- Healing Process
- Client Consultation Procedure
- Client Waiver Release Form (Hand Out)
- Microblading Treatment Step by Step
- Microblading After Care Instructions
- Healing Process
- Microblading Client Set Up
- Live Eyebrow Demonstration on Models
- Q &A’s
- Practice on Live Model(s)
PROFESSIONAL MICROBLADING KIT INCLUDES:
(Enough for 20 procedures)
- 3 – Microblading eyebrow pencil
- 5 – Jars of colour
- 1 – Caliper measuring tool
- 1 – Scissors
- 1 – Small brow brush
- 20 – Cotton rounds
- 20 – Blades
- 20 – Pigment rings
- 1 – Measuring thread
- 1 – Numbing cream
- 1 – Pen
- 3 – Universal blade holder
- 1 – Eyebrow ruler
- 1 – Golden ratio compass
- 1 – Tweezers
- 2 – Artificial skins (practice mats)
- 20 – Q-tips
- 20 – Gloves
- 20 – Disposable face masks
- 1 – Alcohol pump
- 1 – Step by step manual
UPCOMING COURSE EVENTS!
New Brow Academy will be Providing Courses in the Following Cities:
New Brow Academy schedules our courses12 months in advance to help you plan for your upcoming eyebrow class enrollment. If you can’t come to our home base of Calgary, Alberta – we provide courses in multiple cities across Canada. Click here to see the schedule and the course locations, and to register for our training courses.